Skip to ContentSkip to Footer

We specialize in high-risk insurance

  • House

  • Cottage

  • Condo

  • Rented properties

  • Vacant homes

Things we can cover

  • Property (your home)
  • Identity theft
  • Detached buildings & sheds
  • Contents (your stuff)
  • Additional living expenses
  • Damages to others involved

Why Economical Insurance?

No matter what your situation — a century home, gaps in coverage, or too much distance between you and your investment property — we’ll help you find the protection you need.

  • 24/7 claims service from Economical Insurance and hassle-free service guarantees
  • High sewer backup and overland water limits
  • Monthly payment plans (3% service charge with a 20% down payment)
  • Competitive rates customized to your situation

Where can i get it?

If you live in the province of Ontario, contact your insurance broker to learn more about special risk home insurance.

Ask your broker about special risk coverage