We’re here for you
Supporting each other and being stewards of health in our communities is more critical than ever to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Your safety, as well as the safety of our employees and broker partners, is of the utmost importance to us. We are closely following the recommendations from the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC), and we have a strong, resilient business to weather the challenges.
Here's what we're doing to support employees and brokers:
- While our offices remain open to allow people access to equipment or files that they need, we have asked employees who can work from home to do so
- For employees who were not set up to work from home previously, we are working with a sense of urgency to equip as many people as possible to work from home, as well as maintaining social distancing in the meantime
- We adjusted our policies to take pressure off people – anyone who needs to can focus on supporting their families and maintaining their own wellness, without worrying about balancing home and work-life
- We are avoiding any in-person meetings with teams or brokers, and holding virtual/phone meetings instead; we're encouraging brokers to do the same with their teams and customers
- We're making sure brokers have access to systems and files that they need to continue supporting you
If you do have questions or concerns about your coverage, billing, or payments, contact your broker and they'll be able to provide you with advice and guidance.
If you need to start a home, vehicle, or business claim, our team is able to support you as usual. You can call: 1-800-607-2424 across Canada, and 1-888-875-8088 in Quebec.
We'll continue to monitor the situation, and we'll update this page if anything changes.
If you have any questions or concerns, you can also reach out to your licensed insurance broker.
Stay safe. We're all in this together.